 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7868
  WTB: German "silver" Castle sets 4816-19

I am offering $8/set for any of these sets. I would like 2 of each and up to 6 copies of 4818 and 4819. Please email me at ulringmc@columbus.rr.com if you can help me. Trades are possible too, just include a want list of sets/parts. -Mike (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)