 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7828
    BRICK Direct announced NEW LISTING for "Back to School" - Tuesday —Christopher Layton
   Hello LEGO fans!! BRICK Direct has acquired numerous LEGOS in stock for September. We have new and old LEGOS alike. We will post new listing everyday on "Back to School Week" from Tuesday Sept. 5th to Saturday Sept. 9th. Click by and check out our (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)