 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7816
    Tons of parts at Tom's Technic! Inventory updated! —Tom Heidemann
   I have just added a bunch of technic parts to my inventory. I now have over 1,500 new and used techic bricks/beams, some of almost every color and type! I have over 7,000 technic and regular parts to choose from! Cant find something you need? Just (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)