 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7809
    [FS] 3 Train Power Regulators and Track Connectors —David Stevenson
   I have added (3) Train Power Regulators and Track Connectors to my Brickbay store. I sell everything as a set - so you'll get the speed regulator, the power supply, and (1) set of dark-grey track connectors. Each set is $15.00 plus shipping. My (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)