 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7805
7804  |  7806
Subject:
Updated want list ---I need your help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 23:24:52 GMT

I have updated my parts wanted list:

http://execpc.com/~taheidem/WantList.html

I will pay cash, credit on my brickbay store (Tom's Technic), or direct
trades.  Please let me know if you have any of these!!!

Thanks

Tom Heidemann

Get $20 for opening up an online bank account!

I found out why CompuBank was rated Number One by SmartMoney.   I think you
should, too. So then you can refer YOUR friends, too.

Just click here now:
http://www.compubank.com/cbe_appl.htm?AFFINITY=10000779

Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

https://secure.paypal.com/auction/pal=taheidem%40execpc.com

Sign up now and get $5 in your account.