 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7803
7802  |  7804
Subject:
[FS] 3 MIB Wild West Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 17:41:13 GMT

I have added 3 Wild West sets to my BrickBay store.

(2) 6766 Rapid River Village at $20.00 each + shipping
(1) 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon at $15.00 + shipping

All three sets are brand new in box, never opened.

While you're at my store, check out the prices of my other parts.  Most are
prices below the Average selling price of other Brickbay stores.

Check it out at:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=dstevenson

Thanks,

David Stevenson