 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7801
    Remaining Inventory 40% off at Mike's Brickbay Store —Mike Stanley
   All 301 pieces I have left in my inventory are now 40% off. I'm heading out of town for the holiday weekend, so I won't be responding to e-mail for a few days, but snap 'em up if you want 'em. New inventory to go up next week. (URL) remember to read (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)