 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 78
    L&L Seaport bought! —Carrie Whitcher
   Hi all, Well, this is my first post to Lugnet, thanks Todd for making it all possible! I just "traded" $180 for a L&L Seaport and a Pier Police, both with original boxes and original instructions. Both are in great shape! Adios, Carrie ======== (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: L&L Seaport bought! —Lou Conover
   Wow, are those sets worth money, rare? I got both of them in my basement, but they dont have instructions:^( (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)