 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7798
7797  |  7799
Subject:
HELP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 23:00:49 GMT

Greetings:

OK this is an odd plea for help.

I usually use the web to find Legos at garage sales.

Today I found a garage sale ad for Charlotte, NC that has LEGOS.

I do not know the condition or type of LEGOS and unfortunately there was no
phone number.

Given that I live in Chicago IL, I will not be driving the 20+ hours to NC for
a chance a getting some unidentified LEGOS tomorrow.

BUT, if there is someone out there in the Charlotte, NC area who wants to go
and get these LEGOS, I would split the LEGOs and the cost of the LEGOS with
you and pay for shipping.

Please let me know if anyone would like to help me out.

Email me at puschs2@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking.

Sam