 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7791
    Re: Good Experience —Dan Bivona
   I will agree with you on that! Matt is exceptional when it comes to straight sales and I am very happy with the World Cup sets I purchased from him. Thanks again, Matt!! Dan (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.sports)

        Re: Good Experience —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, (...) straight (...) Yes, thanks goes to Matt, who happen to have MISB Futuron sets that I got. The TDF Security division says thanks for the troop reenforcements, Matt. The never ending war with the Blacktron Empire needs all the TDF troops (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)