 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7768
Re: Grayson G.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 06:08:03 GMT

Grayson G. who?  It would be more helpful if we knew his full name, not one
and an initial.  We're not mind readers you know!  <g>

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Kevin Zwicker <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote in message
news:G04xr2.LoH@lugnet.com...
I apologize in advance if this isn't in the right group, I'm not sure • where to
post it.

Does anybody know a person by the name of Grayson G. possibly in the State • of
New York. Has anyone ever done business with him? Can he be trusted?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin Z

  Grayson G.

I apologize in advance if this isn't in the right group, I'm not sure where to post it. Does anybody know a person by the name of Grayson G. possibly in the State of New York. Has anyone ever done business with him? Can he be trusted? Any info would (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)