 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7763
7762  |  7764
Subject:
Lego Dacta 9293 and mid 90's sets in store near me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 02:35:49 GMT

I didn't really know where to post this so I put it here.  I saw the lego
Dacta 9293 Community Workers in an instructional/toy store and was wondering
if it was rare or not.  I haven't seen it in toy stores or in the Lego
Imagination Center in Orlando, so I guess its only in select places.  Last
time I was there I saw 3 of them, but that was about a month ago.  If anyone
wants me to pick one up for them, I would be glad to check and see if they are
still there and purchase a few.  It looks like it has some rarer pieces and a
good amount of city workers and vehicles.

The picture is here on lugnet at,
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=9293

Also, this same store has a lot of brand new sets from 1995,96,96 etc
including the big explorians ship, some Aliens series sets, the first big
aquanauts base (Neptune something) and many others.  If you would like me to
look into any of those, email me.

Email me at griff2jr@aol.com