 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7748
  clear minifig dress

I'm looking for a 2x2x2 clear slope to complete a project that i am working on. this may be a tough one since the only place i know this occurs is in a 1978 set(622?). I'll either buy or trade. thanks -chris (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: clear minifig dress

(...) I don't think that this piece appeared in any recent sets. Some of the other older ones that it appeared in are 722, 733, and 6390. Certainly not an easy find. Good luck! Search well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)