 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7737
For Trade: Yellow Fire Ladders for 1x2x2 Clear Thin walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:31:29 GMT

These rare Yellow Extension Ladders are brand new from the box and available
for trade.
They were found only in a few sets, and the 8 I have will all fit together to
form a very long ladder.

Here's a link to a LDRAW picture of them:
http://www.lugnet.com/ldraw/parts/?c=14&n=4207

Here's what I'm looking for - In quantity...
http://www.lugnet.com/ldraw/parts/?c=15&n=4864
Only in Clear

Thanks,
-Jon

(the grey train windows are still available too)