 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7733
  FS: 6769 Fort Legoredo MISB

Hi Have following for sale, Mint in sealed box, US/Cdn citizens can pay with MO or Personel check (must clear bank before shipping, about 10 days) to my account in TN, USA, all others please get in touch with me about payment. 2x 6769 Fort Legoredo (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)