 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7731
  Selling/tradeing parts from metroliner(4558) and couple of parts from clubcar(4547)

I have 2 grey baseplates(6 x 28 with the holes) and 7- 1x3x2 grey frames with clear windows from metroliner. Plus 13 grey 1x4 hinges for the windows from clubcar(along with 10 blue NOT clear curved windows)I'm looking sell OR trade for the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)