 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7718
  Re: Super deal at Brickbay (not mine)

Only 7824s left. DANG! I could have used a dozen or so 7813s at that price! (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Super deal at Brickbay (not mine)

I stumbled accross this when there was a couple dozen of them, and was going to buy them all and then sell some off like was done with the blue hoppers. ie. keep trans-Atlantic shipping costs low, etc. Figured I'd better restrain myself till (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Super deal at Brickbay (not mine)

Whoever got these - want to trade for anywhere from 1-10 of them? I could really use some, I only have one! (...) SRC wrote: (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)