 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7716
  Enchanted Island Baseplate

HI! I recently acquired an Enchanted Island Baseplate from the 1994 set 6228, Enchanted Island and an Islander canoe. They are used but in perfect condition. I would like to sell them to a "good home" Make me an offer if you are interested:) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)