 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7703
    8479 bar code truck sale —Bill Bourn
    Email me NOW to be one of two to sign up for these MISB 8479 sets, now largely unavailable. I'm asking $150 for the 8479 sets, includes shipping to continental USA (we'll negotiate for shipment elsewhere). I need to hear from those interested by (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)