 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7693
    MISB 6542 for sale —Marco Berti
   Hi while on holiday I have found five MISB 6542 with box in perfect condition. My intention was to keep them all for me ... but I am running out of storage space :( so I will sell 3 of these. I can offer the set at $200 including airmail shipping ; (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)