 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7679
  Dejan Pavlovic

Dejan: It appears that you have quite a bit of explaining to do. Folks have been chatting back and forth about your offer that started with the nautica sets, and I think we'd all like some answers. This is the following correspondance I've had with (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)