 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7679
7678  |  7680
Subject:
Dejan Pavlovic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 16:57:59 GMT

Dejan: It appears that you have quite a bit of explaining to do. Folks have
been chatting back and forth about your offer that started with the nautica
sets, and I think we'd all like some answers.

This is the following correspondance I've had with Mr. Pavlovic:

I initially wrote that I would like both sets for $140 (for those of you that
missed it, it was both of the Nautica Seaport sets - 6542 and 6541).

Hi Timothy !

I'll take both for $140, please.
Thanks for mailing me , but I have to notice you that I'll get both sets
in
about week or two - then I'll be able to check them one more time
and thell you the exact shipping costs (I am in Europe) .
I put the post on Lugnet just to make sure somebody wants those (and a
few
people mailed me already ..maybe I'll have to make some sort of auction
?)
...Anyway you mailed me first so I'll give you a bit of advance !
I'll mail you when I get the sets with the details ...
In the meantime you are free to send me your want list (if you have it)
while I am always getting some lego , and everything non- space or
knights is for sale !
(I am getting a huge lot of more that 40 town and trains sets these days

and almost all the sets are already reserved from my previous customers)
!

Thanks again !

Enjoy !

Dejan

At which time I replied with the following:

Hi !

I would hope that if you offer something for sale such as those two
sets, and I respond first, that I would be the person you would sell • the
items too - otherwise you should have posted them on the auction
newsgroup or ebay...

And his reply was:

..The auction thing was just a thought - I don't usually do the auctions
!
Don't worry, I'll mail you first when I get the sets !

Thanks !

Dejan

Since then I've spoken with several other people, and it appears that he has
promised sets to them, the price quoted fluctuating wildly. I was begining to
think that my sets had been offered to someone else for a better price, but I
am not so sure of that now. Stil, Dejan, please explain what is going on so we
can understand - I am quite sure it is a mis-communication on someones part...
Timothy Wade