 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7670
Re: Wanted: 6335 Indy Transport set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 04:07:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Carlo Barrientos writes:
As my 10 year old son put it,
"I was born too late to get any of that cool
   Indy Racing stuff ... I wish I could get
     the transport, Dad ..."

So ... does anyone have a 6335 Indy Transport set ?
(that I can buy)

Thanks to all the respondents ... I was able to find
an unopened box that Matt Chiles sold to me
   from his extensive site @ http://www.goldendale.net/buildingblocks

Thanks again ...