 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7653
    Lego Imperial Guards —Shane Blackman
   Hi. I am looking for anyone that has those red imperial guards with hats, shoulder decorations, weapons, etc. I am looking to collect about 30 to man a ship I have. Thanks. Shane P.S. If you have ANY-1 or 500000 (it doesn't matter)-please e-mail me (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)