 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7641
Re: [MN] Thousands of Light Gray Plates on BrickBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 01:16:30 GMT

Yes, I really ahve that many grill bricks.  Actually, I had more than 1500,
but some of them have sold.  I know tht the price on these is slightly
higher then current market value, but that is because I like them, and
really don't want to sell them all.  So if people want them at that price,
that's fine, but below that I'll just keep them.

As for there being no black parts, that is not a problem with BrickBay.
They are simply all in my basement, where they will be staying  ;)

Troy

Please note my new e-mail addresses:
Personal:  mnementh@dsl.telocity.com
Lego Sales Related:  legosales@dsl.telocity.com

--
"SRC" <SteveRC@StarTrekMail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I also have a ton of other parts listed there...

Do you really have almost 1500 grey 1x2 with grille bricks?
I'd like some, but $.20 seems high to me.  I'm also curious
why "no" black pieces show - is BrickBay showing it correcly?

SRC