 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7611
    Lots o' castle stuff on Brickbay —Doug Finney
   I've greatly expanded my Brickbay store with the addition of dozens of castle minifigs, weapons, shields, helmets and more. And we're talking the good stuff: Black Falcons, Crusaders, Forestmen, Peasants, plate armor, pitchforks, etc. I still have (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)