 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 759
    Old sets in a toystore near me... —Kevin Wilson
   Hi all, I just checked out a toystore I have never been in before, in the richest section of town (West Vancouver, BC), and they have quite a selection of older sets (Fright Knights, Pirate, Wild West, Divers and some Technic). Mostly large sets. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)