 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7580
  8482 Cybermaster and Starwars sets.

It looks like I can get a hold of a bunch of these, The price will be somewhere in the vicinity of 65 UK pounds (app. 100$), this being the price with no shipping costs added, as I not yet know what the weight of these sets are. Also there's some (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8482 Cybermaster update

The price is not 65 but 60 UK pounds, but I have to take ten of them to get them at this price, At the moment I've had one request. They're brandnew in suitcase, never been opened. Can anyone tell me the weight of this set? (...) Kind regards John (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8482 Cybermaster update

(...) Just got the word, it is not the metal suitcase, but the cardboard one. Currently the count is 9, we need one more to be able to close the deal. Kind regards John Jensen (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)