 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7576
Re: WTB:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:22:07 GMT

Hi,

There's a pair in the set "6589 - Radical Racer" (the one with the brown
landscape) (from 1998 but still available in some stores in my area (Montreal,
QC, Canada).

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Powell writes:
I'm looking for a fair quantity of parts # 6564 and 6565 (2x3 wedges) in red.
I know they are in the island hopper (2 of each), and are interested in • getting
60 or so of them (so 30 of the island hopper).  I'm willing to pay up to $.50
each...

Anyone interested in offsetting the cost of the island hopper in a parts
breakup???

James