 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 754
Re: Numbers and Letters set, anyone get this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:00:58 GMT

Eric Brok wrote:

they are 2x2 duplo

Thanks. Construction Site (http://www.constructiontoys.com) has them as
well, same price, per an offline note I received from Crispin and I'd
rather give them the biz...

but I can't decide if I need them badly enough to spend 40+ bucks given
that they're huge.

++Lar