 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7534
Re: Millenium Falcons (7190) and B-wing Fighter (7180) for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:38:32 GMT

I am not trying to auctions the items here, but I will sell to person with the
best offer.  I believe $60 for the MF and $23 for the B-wing is a resonable
price.  I am located in Washington, DC and I am member #405.

Again thanks,
CDC

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Clifton D. Chambers writes:
Hello Fellow LUGNET members,
    This is my first post and my fourth attempt at completetion.

   I have two Star Wars Millenium Falcon (7190) w/instructions that I am
offering for sale.  Both falcons are in mint condition.  First set was
complete with no missing parts etc.  I opened and assemblied all to account
for all the parts.  Both boxes are seriously damaged.  For the record I am
listing them without the box, but if you truely want the box, please let me
know in your e-mail. The second was missing minor parts and required color
substitutions from my reserve stock.

   The B-wing fighter is mint and missing only one part.  One of the
connectors to a wing is missing.  Each wing has two.  This part does not
affect construction or wear.  The box is in good shape along with the
instructions.  Again, this set was assemblied to inventory the parts as well.

   I intended to put these items up for auction on E-bay, but decided to
offer them to fellow LUGNET members before E-bay as a way of repaying the
valuable resource that LUGNET has been over the past couple of months to me.
Try putting together a plane or boat that you have never seen before with no
instructions and you will understand.

   If there are any questions, or offers please e-mail and I will resopnd
ASAP.

Thanks,
CDC