 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7532
  Millenium Falcons (7190) and B-wing Fighter (7180) for sale

Hello Fellow LUGNET members, This is my first post and my fourth attempt at completetion. I have two Star Wars Millenium Falcon (7190) w/instructions that I am offering for sale. Both falcons are in mint condition. First set was complete with no (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Millenium Falcons (7190) and B-wing Fighter (7180) for sale

I am not trying to auctions the items here, but I will sell to person with the best offer. I believe $60 for the MF and $23 for the B-wing is a resonable price. I am located in Washington, DC and I am member #405. Again thanks, CDC (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Millenium Falcons (7190) and B-wing Fighter (7180) for sale

I have two additional Stars Wars Millennium Falcons (7190) for sale (one has been sold pending completion) They are in the same condition, one sealed in bags, unopened. No missing parts. Boxes are a little better, but not much, complete wih (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)