 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7529
7528  |  7530
Subject:
FS - 8865
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:36:16 GMT

I have an 8865 (Technic Test Car) and 8835 (Fork Lift Truck) for sale.
They both have the original boxes and instructions, are complete and are in
great condition. Also included is an electric motor.
$130 for the lot. I'm in the UK but will ship anywhere, US cash or UK funds
taken. Photo available on request.