 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7511
    For Sale: 3 Sets of Flowers, Trees and Fences —Rob Winkel
   Hello, I have three sets from the town range, all sets of trees, flowers, and fences. The three sets include: 1 X 6319, from 1993 2 X 6318 from 1996 All are mint in sealed boxes, unopened. In all, the three sets include 135 Parts. I will sell these (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)