 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 751
Re: FT 4536 Blue Hopper or 4537 Twin Tank Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:25:41 GMT

Mark Harrison wrote:

Hi all,

I am after some spare parts and am prepared to trade groups of them for
one of the above complete sets. I have many other sets that could be
traded.

I'm after:

Group One:
10 Black 1x1x2 high, classic windows with glass in good condition.
4 Black 12V buffer pieces with magnets.

Group Two
2 Blue  2x6x2 high, weight pieces in unmarked condition
4 Blue  2x1x2 high, classic windows with glass in good condition
4 Blue  3x1x2 high, classic windows with glass in good condition

Group Three
8 Red 12V buffer pieces and 4 red bogey plates
4 sets of large red 12V train wheels and 2x4 black axle bricks
2 pairs of blue train doors with split glass in good condition

Mark H.