 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7491
Re: Looking for 2150, 4554, or 4555
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:53:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Nick Crocco writes:
Hello. I am looking for a 2150 Train Station (Restoration). It does not have
to be mint in box, or even have the box at all. It doesn't even have to have
the instructions, as long as it is all there. No missing pieces (except for
maybe a minifig or two). I cannot pay over $65 due to a limited budget :-(  I
know that is a low ammount, but you AFOL's are my last hope! I've looked
EVERYWHERE with no hope ::sniff:: So if you have one for sale, or know someone
who has one, talk to me first! P.S.: I am also interested in 4554 or 4555 for
the same price. Thanks in advance!

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego

nick,

try auctions.yahoo.com ; search for Lego ; you will find that I am offering
both sets,

best regards,

Luc