 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7480
Re: FT: 4565 for 4559
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:13:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Cary Clark writes:
I'm looking to trade one or more MISB 4565s for
4559s. I'll consider trades for used or incomplete
4559s as well. Let me know if you're interested.

I am.  I haven't gotten around to buying a 4565 yet,
but I have two 4559s - sort of.  LarryP and I basically
split them up with his focus being on the passenger
car pieces, and my focus being on the black/train
pieces.  I have lots of other LEGO (Train and other)
to balance if/as required, but if the passenger windows,
etc. are what you're after, then I can't help ya...

TTYL
SRC