 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7467
7466  |  7468
Subject:
Hundreds of Pieces To Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:58:55 GMT

Hello Everyone:)
I was recently given 10,000 pieces -- no kidding -- of misc. Lego.  While I
bought my first Lego set made by Samsonite in the 60's, I haven't been
collecting again until lately so... I know some of the pieces from this huge
assortment, I don't know all.  I have pieces from sets I don't recognize such
as a minifig and another square piece with a sailboat, two rounded yellow
pieces with palm trees and a setting sun, two blue pieces with TV, two boxes
with dooors imprinted R. E. S. Q, several pieces with a blue bird, numerous
pirate flags, pirate minifigs, Robin Hood minifigs, many other minifigs.  I
have parts that range from dozens of tires/hubs, dozens of wagon wheels,
hundreds of connectors of every description, dozens of black engines, many
hologram parts, lots of yellow parts with odd shapes, tools of every
description, minifig hats, hair, bodies, legs, greenery for trees, two tree
stumps and so forth.  I would like to trade some of these things I cant use
for things I can.  How should I go about doing this?  Any advice?  Many
thanks!  Susan