 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7447
Re: I need 2x8 black technic plates!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 23:20:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Adam Hoekwater writes:
I recently sold a large black parts lot and mistakenly included these crucial
elements. Now I need 5 or 6 of them. I'm willing to trade or purchase. I'm in
the USA. Can ANYONE help me out? Thanks in advance!

These are key all right. Anyone who has these, take care of Adam but then go
see my wants page I am ALWAYS buying these.

++Lar