 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7435
7434  |  7436
Subject:
MISB Fort Legoredo offerd for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 09:19:23 GMT

I have just been tidying up my attic and found an aditional copy of 6769 Fort
Legoredo. As I am not really in need of it, I would like to offer it for trade
if anyone is interested?

I collect most themes, with the exception of later space sets, UFO insectoids
etc. But my favourites are Modelteam, Pirate, train, castle and town.

If you wish to propose a trade please e.mail me. Although the 6769 is MISB I'm
OK with used sets, even if incomplete.

Regards,

Jason