 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7426
7425  |  7427
Subject:
FS MISB 6979
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 23:44:22 GMT

I have three of theese, never been opened, I'll part with them for
30USD, or the equivalent in UKpounds, DEM or DKR. Each.
Or all three of them at once for 80 USD.
Buyer pays shipping from Denmark.
Payment can be done with moneyorder, check, or whatever form buyer and
I can agree upon. The sets will be shipped in 1-2 days after arrival
of payment.

I have a few other sets in the same series, but as I'm new to this
I'll try thees out first.

Forgive me if I'm unclear on something, I'm not used to sell, buy,
trade in this forum:)
Feel free to ask if you need more info.

Oh, I've promised to ask around, is there any interest at all for
3143's (scala stuff)?

I don't know if it's okay, to answer to this here, but Emails to
skurt@vip.cybercity.dk gets first prority, and they'll be handled in
the order I recieve them in.

Regards
John Jensen