 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7422
7421  |  7423
Subject:
Please help my pirate fleet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:08:04 GMT

hi everyone,
I just got in to collecting, and playing with the pirate legos
just about two months ago, and just joined lugnet today.
I have been lucky to get the Black seas
Barracuda, and the Imperial Trading Post, But I need more soldiers, and the
figures you guys talk about are in the hundreds! If
anyone has any Imperial Guard, redcoats or bluecoats, or any Armadasoldiers,
pirates, islanders, ships, masts, hulls, cannons, anything will help. I will
pay for them, because I have nothing to
trade, but once I get more stuff, I will be expanding my fleet soon.

Thanks alot, Michael.