 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7412
  7745 High Speed train offered for trade?

I have just aquired a 95% complete, used but boxed with instructions 7745 and 12v transformer. I would be interested in trading this set for 9V train stuff as I am not really into 12v. The train and the middle carriage are complete, and most of the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 7745 High Speed train offered for trade?

Hello Jason I have following to trade for it: 3225, MISB, brand new, will add a circle of track to that and a transformer or 4560, MISB brand new, will also add a transformer to that If interested get in touch with me, i am in Germany. Paul (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 7745 High Speed train offered for trade?

Hi Jason, How about a used 95% complete Metroliner 4558 no box, if interested I'll work out what exactly is missing (probably just some minifigs) and you do the same. Mark H. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)