 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 741
740  |  742
Subject:
Wheels from 5571, was Re: Model Team #5571 Monster Big Rig for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 00:28:13 GMT

I'd sell a set of 6 of the wheels/tires from this set for 30 plus 3 for
shipping, will anyone offer more than that? Drop me a line. Barry, if
you want, you get first dibs at that price even if someone else offers
more, because you hooked me up with those 4559s...

++Lar