 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7363
7362  |  7364
Subject:
Bulkhead Flat at MTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 23:58:43 GMT

Well, I finished the instructions for this, and I think I outdid myself on the
level of detail and quality in them. (my blurbage says I'm working on them
which will delay shipment... that's no longer the case, they are ready). Lots
of detail views of the portion of the kit you're working on instead of just
using the entire image each time, shaded renderings, etc. Really a nice set of
instructions!

People who recently bought my hopper (http://www.lugnet.com/reviews/?n=594)
may be saying to themselves "it's not possible to improve the instructions",
but I really think I did.

One downside of having finished the instructions is that I now have a better
handle on what parts exactly I used. I think 45 USD plus shipping for this kit
is a bit light, and I'll probably raise the price. However, I'll honor
purchases made through brickbay (at the 5% discount) or direct (no discount)
till the end of the week or till I come to my senses.

At the end of the week I am off the the UK which will delay shipping so act
now!

Note: I have a limited quantity of the hopper in red with black trim, and in
yellow with black trim, for the same price as the grey version. Buy a grey and
in your purchase notes tell me you want a red/black or a yellow/black...

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar
http://www.miltontrainworks.com/index.html

++Lar