 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7352
    Just opened up shop! —Eric Brouwer
   Hello! I just opened my brickbay shop at: (URL) odds and ends right now, but more should go up very shortly! Expect MANY ninja and adventurer minifigs and Battle Droids! Please check it out! Eric (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Just opened up shop! —Troy Cefaratti
   You might want to consider changing the text color. While it shows up fine on the blue background, it is rather dificult to read on the light gray background used in the tables. Troy -- -- Please note my new e-mail addresses: Personal: (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)