 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7350
7349  |  7351
Subject:
used 7735 12V train for sale or trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 13:48:55 GMT

G'day!

I have an assembled 7735 train for sale or trade (for other train stuff).
It includes all stickers (Swiss version), both minifigs and the platform. No
track. Instructions are there but cover page is a photocopy. Train is in used
but good condition. Can convert to 9V or send w/o motor (lowers price and
postage).

Anyone interested please submit an offer as I am not sure what I should ask
since there are not too many used ones sold on eBay.

Thanks and regards,
Torsten
legodude@gmx.net