 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 735
734  |  736
Subject:
Trade for Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 11:33:06 GMT

I'm looking for instructions to the following sets:

5542 Black Thunder (including stickers if available)
8250 Search Sub

I have a multitude of duplicate sets of instructions that I am willing to trade
for the above.  The list is too long to reproduce here.  Please E-mail what you
are looking for in trade.