 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7349
    Re: Polybag sets wanted —Tom Stangl
   I have 3333s, but I doubt if shipping them from the US would make it worth it. I'd rather trade for stuff off of my Wants page than sell. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Polybag sets wanted —Mark Harrison
   Hi Tom, One thing for sure, if anyone asks me what pieces I'd like more of, I'll just direct them to your want list. Probably the only item I have plenty of is the grey metroliner doors, but I'd be after more than a 3333 in exchange for a pair. Mark (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)