 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7346
Re: Looking for Lego ref #4736
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 23:29:18 GMT

Brian Kasprzyk wrote:

Hi.  I am looking for some minifig Jet packs with a stud on the front.  Does
anybody know which sets sold with this piece?  If you have any, are you
willing to part with them for trade or cash?

Thanks for any info you may have,

Hi Brian,

This set <set:1558> has two of them, and set <set:6702> has one.  I don't know
of any others.  I've got one copy of the 1558 with instructions & all of its
pieces but no box if you are interested, but I'd only want to trade the whole
set, not just the jetpacks.

Toki